Drinking tea for weight loss can be an excellent way to aid in many different health concerns, from diabetes and heart health to energy levels and sleep patterns. Certain teas help stimulate the metabolism, which makes them the perfect beverage for those trying to slim down.
Here are some of the best teas for weight loss
- Green tea: high levels of flavonoids, caffeine, and other antioxidants and is known to stimulate metabolism.
- Black tea: possesses caffeine and other metabolism-stimulating compounds.
- Oolong tea: this tea has been linked to lowering blood pressure, one of the contributing factors to a metabolic disorder, which can support weight loss.
- White tea: a little different from black and green teas because it slows the body from absorbing fat, while also improving the body’s ability to burn fat that it does consume.
- Rooibos tea: suppresses the hormones in the body that trigger your feelings of hunger; can also help lower blood pressure and cholesterol, which can help to improve your overall health.
- Ginger tea: can help in weight loss efforts, due to its ability to boost circulation and increase fat-burning, as well as improving nutrient uptake.
- Hibiscus tea: suppress the appetite, and that its sweetness helps make it easier to stop eating, thus reducing your caloric intake and helping you lose weight
- Turmeric tea: able to stimulate metabolism, improve digestion, and boost circulation.
No matter what season it is, tea is the perfect beverage – especially since it can be served hot or iced. But the benefits of tea go far beyond being a refreshment. and research shows that drinking tea may actually improve your health. Tea is also a god and flavorful way of getting enough water each day. In addition, studies have also shown teas can help protect your teeth and your heart, and possibly help to fight against cancer.