What is Stretch Therapy?
Stretch Therapy at Pure Health is a program that our therapists have customized that can help you stretch your body and specific muscles to fit your therapeutic needs. Our goal is to help you increase flexibility and give attention to imbalances in the body that may be causing stress.
Pure Health Beverly Hills is proud to offer a realistic and effective form of Stretch Therapy to all of our clients who can benefit from such an amazing experience. Stretch Therapy at Pure Health addresses the entire body to help reduce and eliminate aches, pains, and tightness.
We are not going to mislead you by calling our stretch therapy proprietary or by saying it’s dynamic because that is just a bunch of hot air. The truth is that stretching the body is not groundbreaking or cutting-edge in anyway. Instead, learning to stretch your muscles differently to help you maximize your results can help you recover from pain, discomfort, and dysfunction. We focus on the power of your body through a series of stretches that tends to your abilities with realistic goals.
Phases Of Our Process
Click Each Phase To Learn More.
1st Session – The Discovery Phase
The client will be asked to complete a questionnaire designed to create an understanding of their desired outcome. The client undergoes thorough physical evaluation, which includes flexibility, stability, balance and physical patterns. Then a treatment protocol/plan will be created basing on the physical assessment.
- Personal information
- Medical history
- Goal setting and expectations
- Postural evaluation/assessment
- Range of Motion (ROM) Test
- Discussion on the Treatment plan/protocol
2nd Session – The Re-Discovery Phase
The client continues through the program, re-assessing their current status in comparison to their desired outcome. Range of motion is also re-tested.
- Re-test of the Range of Movement (ROM)
- Revisit the areas that were worked on in the first session
- Continue the protocol
- Range of Motion (ROM) Test
- Lower body and upper body should have been treated
3rd Session – The Education Phase
Just like in the Re-Discovery Phase, the client continues through the program, reviewing their protocol for their upper and lower body. Now exercises for homework are given.
- Re-assessment of the body alignment
- Any changes to the clients goal
- Revisit the protocol upper and lower body
- At end of session, give 2 exercises for homework
- Start stability protocol
4th – 9th Sessions – The Foundational Phases
The implementation of the flexibility training and stability training protocols will help you build a firm foundation of flexibility and stability as well as a continued body awareness. The goal is to establish building blocks that will form the foundation of a better, more stable and flexible way of life.
10th Session – The Final Phase
In the final phase of the program, the client’s progressed is reviewed from the initial session, and we discuss their goals again. Education on maintaining and progress is also discussed.
- Compare the notes from the first session
- Discuss the client’s goals
- Discuss how to maintain the alignment
- Empower the client with some exercises
- Give the client the opportunity to continue to use our expertise for their future healthcare needs
- Function training for sports performance and strength. HIIT training
- Maintenance is the simple part- Once or twice a month only
Balance – Flexibility – Mobility …
They don’t just happen
Stretch Therapy Maintenance Program
Assisted Stretch believes that once you have achieved a foundational level of flexibility and stability and you are fully mobile, it is very easy to maintain this new-found freedom. You will know inherently what it feels like to be aligned and bio-mechanically and musculoskeletally balanced.
The awareness above can be defined and “Physical Aptitude,” which is common phrase that describes the natural intelligence in the body to physically move with correct positioning and stability. We recommend that you schedule an appointment to see one of our professional stretch therapists once or twice a month purely for maintaining the correct position and full joint and muscular function. Once you reach this point, you will never want to lose it.